Bloody Yell--It's Finally Finished!

About 180 hours and over 22,000 rings later... "Bloody Yell" is complete! He's all framed and ready to go on someone's wall. I'll be taking proper photos and eventually listing it in the shop. Until then, he'll be hanging out with me.

I really appreciate all the words of encouragement and amazing comments I've gotten from so many of you. It really motivated me to get it finished. About a 1/3 of the way, I had one of those "what the hell am I doing" moments, but it passed. Now I'm off to think of what to do for #3. I'm thinking a tribute to a daVinci piece. Suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. Erin, that is amazing! As for project #3 daVinci would be really cool, Mona Lisa would present some great contrasts. I'm awed by your works, thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's brilliant! I really admire people who can stick things like this through to the end. I am not one of those people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kristin and Sarah! I do like the Mona Lisa, but I keep coming back to his "Female Head" (http://www.museumsyndicate.com/item.php?item=81). There's something so beautiful and serene about it. It pulls me in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG's, Erin, it's gorgeous!! Amazing work. Well done. Brava!

    Female Head is a captivating work. It looks like a real challenge for you. I can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Janine!!! I'm definitely aiming for the size of this one to be smaller. :)

    ReplyDelete