Oot & Aboot: Rachofsky House

Yesterday, I ventured out of my hollow tree to check out the Rachofsky House in Dallas with some other cool DANG! people. (Thank you, Zoetina!) The place is chock full of modern art, but, truthfully, I was taken more with the house itself and the grounds. I'm a sucker for a pond with a weeping willow.

This is the view from the kitchen. What a drag to have to sip your morning coffee looking at this mess out your window, huh? The apples behind the bushes in the far background have a secret.
An inside view. Clean lines. Open. Tons of light. And completely surrounded by lots of green stuff. Perfect.
Not a bad way to wake up.
Back of the house.
The grounds.
If I get the opportunity, I'd like to go back and see it again. Maybe if I stand still I can pass for an art installation and I can stay. Worth a try.

2 comments:

  1. Bloody Yell would hang nicely on the wall above the bed :)

    ReplyDelete