I've Been Published in a Magaziiiiiiiiiiine!!!

And not just any magazine--Art Jewelry Magazine! I subscribed shortly after I started getting into metalworking and ogled all the amazing creations in it. Now, to be able to flip through the colorful glossy pages and see something that I've made inside... Aaaaaaaaaa!!! I am super-stoked!!! When they hit the newsstand, I'll be in Michaels flipping all those mags open to the page with "Seize the Daisy."

On page 44 of the March 2012 issue of "Art Jewelry Magazine" on sale January 31st...

3 comments:

  1. Although I cannot afford it, I have long coveted this beautiful piece. If I ever get money, it is at the top of the wish list. Congratulations on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Erin... Absolutely Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! I went to a Barnes & Noble yesterday and saw the issue on the newsstand. Flipping through pages with this huge, goofy grin... I can't stop trippin'! I bought 3 more copies. :)

    ReplyDelete