It's Not Easy Bein' Green... Oh, Wait. It Totally Is.

It's easy, that is, if you support businesses that recycle like... ohhhhh... for instance... just throwing one out there randomly... ErinMichael.com. :) That's right. The silver I use is scrap silver melted down with a torch and rolled out to make brand new things. Thanks to the Artisan Group, I have the opportunity to celebrate Earth Day and get the word out to eco-conscious famous types like P!nk, Ellen DeGeneres, Sting, Drew Barrymore, and Jake Gyllenhaal! I'm especially excited about P!nk. I've had a girl crush on her for awhile and think she is super-badass. In my head, we'd hang and be besties. And Jake Gyllenhaal & Drew Barrymore?! A "Donnie Darko" twofer! It is my all-time very favoritest of movies. Seriously. I own it and have watched it a zillion times.

The list doesn't stop there--I mean, it's crazy-good:
Tom Hanks, Orlando Bloom, Leonardo DiCaprio, Cameron Diaz, KT Tunstall, Woody Harrelson, Courteney Cox, Dave Matthews, Jeremy Piven, Bill Maher, Adrian Grenier, Kate Bosworth, Rosario Dawson, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Daryl Hannah, Josh Hartnett, Barbra Streisand, Alicia Silverstone, Mark Ruffalo, and Edward Norton.

If, er, WHEN (positive thinking y'all) I hear from them or their people, I'll mop up my puddle of pee then let you know. Cross your fingers for me!

Note: The Artisan Group is a select group of talented artisans who collectively provides a lovely sampling of handcrafted products to celebrities.

1 comment: